By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Lego FIFA

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
oh wow, I just watched this video of Pepe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj3jzbYqlr0

I don't like the idea that somebody like that gets to play in any national team.

I wonder how that asshole would feel if someone would randomly come to him and start beating the living fuck out of him!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

kirby007 said:
hold it germany won, but it a similair way ajax took the championship, unimpressive and bland

Now now.. we won cause the other teams are shit..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Pepe´s behaviour was just sad... Anyway Germany deserved the win, Portugal didn´t play for chit and although the game started pretty balanced, that penalty didn´t help for motivation.

Hey, I actually picked a winner, and almost the correct score. I hope Iran and Nigeria finally draw, I wouldn't mind some more points.

Around the Network

Iran 1:3 Nigeria
Ghana 3:2 USA

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Goooo   Ghaaana Boiiiitchess!!!

Oh man, I really messed up predicting Portugal would win.
That' the first and last time I rely on Shaheen the camel's predictions...

http://gulfnews.com/sport/football/brazil-2014/interactives/shaheen-the-camel-s-world-cup-prediction-of-the-day-1.1345963

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Grats germany for a good win ,

Well what can I say about that?

Clear penalty, clear red card, penalty against us not given, red card against Portugal for flipping both birds not given, one very hard ellbow strike that could've been red for Portugal as well (yellow at least) not given.
IMO the referee evened out his mistakes.

Pepe being a dick, but that's no surprise.
Ronaldo was terrible.
Sad for Hummels and especially Coentrao (since that one looked more serious).
Game was over after half time. We saved our energy, which of course didn't help the game, but was the right thing to do.

Now enjoy the top match of the day lol.