By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

mZuzek said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Seriously? xD

Way to put a spin on 'not being able to win at home to your rival'.

You act all proud as if your team had any merits. Take away De Gea and you'd be fighting for a Europa League spot.

Also, no, it wasn't serious. Of course I don't think West Brom is better than you, though you make it look like it.

I'm not acting proud. I'm saying to play off a draw at home to your rivals as 'you couldn't even beat us' IS something a West Brom fan would say..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

West brom are definitely going down, interesting to see who joins them..

On my post with that strange goal: the reason the goalkeeper went for a drink is because just before that his team scored. The goal was disallowed but the music which plays when their team scores kept playing, so he probably never realized their goal was canceled.

Barca really need to find someone instead of bisquest his form this season is horrible and he keeps making mistake after mistake. He was horrible against Chelsea. Of course Barca administration will keep him because he is from la masia

I missed the first half. Anyone's watching? How was it?

Around the Network

Wtf. That wasn't offside. Should've been 2-2 by now

Haven't felt this proud of the team in a long time. Well done guys! Love how McTominay has been brought through.

mZuzek said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
Haven't felt this proud of the team in a long time. Well done guys! Love how McTominay has been brought through.

What did you make of your linesman performance today? I thought he had a great game.

Morata was 100% onside with room to spare, even though for some reason all the players thought he wasn't, would be interesting to see if it still would've gone in if it was never called. 

mZuzek said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Morata was 100% onside with room to spare, even though for some reason all the players thought he wasn't, would be interesting to see if it still would've gone in if it was never called. 

Well it is definitely interesting to ponder what could have been. Given that Morata is Morata, of course he would probably miss if he hadn't heard the whistle. That said he was onside and that's the only concrete thing one can say about it.

Yep 100% onside. He seems very nervy so there was no pressure with his post whistle shot, kind of like Higuita's scorpion kick. 

Whose watching the Carborundum cup final?