By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

I think I've never seen a penalty without a yellow or red card before. Let's go Atletico!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

@Slarvax: Really? Then you haven't seen many penalties.

A red card is gonna ruin it for us

Hoping for Atletico to score a third and another Ramos header at 93'

Edit: nvm wasn't needed

Barca should buy Carrasco

Yes, I stopped watching

Around the Network

Atlético made it fun for a while

Real Madrid - Juventus is going to be a much more exciting final than Atleti - Juve. Still hoping Juve will win it but I don't know.

We're at 5th on the table atm but unfortunately I can't see that CL spot happening 😩

Typical Ajax. Dominate the first half, fuck up a shit ton of chances, concede 2 goals in the blink of an eye.

watching english teams in Europe is painful

i bet Man Utd fuck up in the final

poklane said:
Ka-pi96 said:

You don't want to win the league anymore? :O

We'd just get raped 6 times and be the laughing stock of Europe. We're fucking pathetic.

Chin up dude, it's great to see your team playing CL and supporting them no matter how badly it goes. Trust me I know what I'm talking about 😁 Here's to hoping you guys win the league.

I haven't watched a single Eredivisie game since Jari Litmanen played for LVG's Ajax. What a team that was, all those Dutch legends and everything. Been a Netherlands supporter since then.