By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

What the hell are these stats?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39877812

geez

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Fuuuuuuuuck, that was so close... I think we deserved the EL finals. If only Guidetti wasn't so... shitty today.

Welp, the Rotterdam city council has agreed with Feyenoord City, a €1,5billion plan to rebuild a part of Rotterdam, including a new 63.000 seat stadium for us.

R.I.P De Kuip, 1937-2022/2023 (estimates), not even the fucking Nazis could tear it down.

Volterra_90 said:
Fuuuuuuuuck, that was so close... I think we deserved the EL finals. If only Guidetti wasn't so... shitty today.

That chance in the 96th minute... my season as a Feyenoorder would be perfect if Guidetti would have scored that, we win the league on Sunday and Guidetti would have gone on to win you guys the Europa League against Ajax. That would have been heaven.

Ka-pi96 said:
The Fury said:
What the hell are these stats?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39877812

geez

That's Mourinho stats

And usual Celta stats. We try harder than anybody to score a goal XD.

Volterra_90 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

That's Mourinho stats

And usual Celta stats. We try harder than anybody to score a goal XD.

Impressive. Yet, yet Man U are not the same team as they once were. Fergerson won the prem with a team that on paper were shit because he got them to play good, since then well...they have yet to live up to their name. Biggest Club in the world? They are looking to moving on to be the top of the second lot at this rate.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Well the original Kuip isn't going to go away, it's just too old and basic for this day and age. There isn't much of a choice really, though I had hoped that if they were to go with an entirely new stadium like they are, they would have gone with 70,000 seats.

Champions of England we know what we are!!!!!!

Congrats Chelsea....like Tottenham were ever going to catch up.

Now, let's see saints finish the season with some wins and goals, pressure is off, we are most likely 9th to 11th.

Hmm, pie.

Congrats Chelsea!

Now I wonder who finishes 3Rd, 4th, 5th and 6th. Wonder will there be a surprise.

Kerotan said:
Congrats Chelsea!

Now I wonder who finishes 3Rd, 4th, 5th and 6th. Wonder will there be a surprise.

Hey don't dismiss Tottenham's opportunity to lose the 2 horse race coming 3rd again. :P (yes it's actually still possible although very unlikely)

Hmm, pie.