By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Ka-pi96 said:
Kerotan said:

Nope.  I think Ronaldo is a better player then Messi .  He's got a higher goal to game ratio in La liga too over all seasons. 

BTW by best in the world I mean best right now playing.  Not all time.  Although I believe him and Messi both are top 5 all time. 

Ronaldo then Ronaldo?

So Ronaldo 1st and then Ronaldo 2nd as well? You mean Brazilian Ronaldo?

I meant to say Ronaldo is better then Messi 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Kerotan said:

I meant to say Ronaldo is better then Messi 

Could have at least corrected both of your errors

I was going to sleep when I posted it and I'd just woken up when I amended it.  

I only claim to be perfect when I'm out of bed!

^ lol

Ka-pi96 said:
Kerotan said:

I was going to sleep when I posted it and I'd just woken up when I amended it.  

I only claim to be perfect when I'm out of bed!

Funny, I usually claim to be perfect in bed

The ladies don't let me get as far as the bed these days. They love those long skinny green legs ha :D 

Seriously on the verge of hoping we'll lose next week. Fucking trash.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
poklane said:
Seriously on the verge of hoping we'll lose next week. Fucking trash.

You don't want to win the league anymore? :O

We'd just get raped 6 times and be the laughing stock of Europe. We're fucking pathetic.

Liverpool ffs

Here's hoping Arsenal will win

Ka-pi96 said:
poklane said:

We'd just get raped 6 times and be the laughing stock of Europe. We're fucking pathetic.

2nd place qualifies for CL too though, no? If you think you're going to be the laughing stock of Europe either way... might as well do it while holding a trophy

Only the qualifiers, which we wont get through anyway.

Spurs bottling it again, Arsenal beating a 'weakened' Man U side (had Rooney and Mata in it) and saints scraping a draw. enjoyed football this weekend.

Hmm, pie.

I'm still soooooo fucking pissed off I just got out of bed (3pm). Seriously could just fucking headbutt right through a door right now.