By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Anfebious said:
Slarvax said:
Anfebious said:
The second time was better but we played like shit anyway.

Oh right, I forgot you're from Argentina!

Are you into football?

Not much of a fan but I like to watch the world cup matches a lot!

Well, let me tell you that everybody thought that this might be Messi's best WC... THOUGHT! >:)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:

If Argentina wants to win this Cup theyre gona need ot play lie 700x better, what a terrible match they played. and Bosnia Im sorry your side is just incredibly bad, ofensivelly its inexistant .

hyperbole much

I hope we get to see some updated points on the front page by tomorrow.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I hope we get to see some updated points on the front page by tomorrow.

I'll update it tommorow.. Its like 2:38 in the night right now in Europe..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

osed125 said:
osed125 said:
Switzerland 2-1 Ecuador
France 3-0 Honduras
Argentina 2-1 Bosnia

Flawless victory!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
osed125 said:
osed125 said:
Switzerland 2-1 Ecuador
France 3-0 Honduras
Argentina 2-1 Bosnia

Flawless victory!

Nintendo and PC gamer

I literally fell asleep while watching the game, lol.

Tomorrow's matches:

Germany 3 x 2 Portugal
Iran 0 x 2 Nigeria
Ghana 1 x 2 United States (not gonna happen but I can't root against team USA)

Slarvax said:
Anfebious said:

Not much of a fan but I like to watch the world cup matches a lot!

Well, let me tell you that everybody thought that this might be Messi's best WC... THOUGHT! >:)

Well, let me tell you that this probably is his best WC...

I still stick to my guns and predict Brasil to win it all. Netherlands were dangerous, but it's way too early, they still have too many opportunities to mess it all up. I'm also very interested in what Belgium shows us. Still, European teams always play shit outside of Europe. Lat WC was the first ever held outside of Europe that a European team won.

The worst thing I see is that there are almost no good strikers present at the tournament. Nearly every single good striker isn't there or isn't really there.

Lewandowski, Ibrahimović, Falcao, Costa (he's just a tourist), Suarez (still isn't capable of playing, the team is using a smoke screen telling us that he's "almost there"). All absent or incapable of playing anything worth watching. The only ones present are Van Persie and Agüero. Such a crisis at this spot :(

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

My predictions for tomorrow since I won't be able to post until after the matches are over

Germany 2 - 1 Portugal 
Iran 1 - 1 Nigeria
Ghana 3 - 1 USA

Nintendo and PC gamer