By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Arselol Arselol Arselol

Around the Network

Oh I get it. Wenger is doing a Rocky Balboa tactics. Let the opponent beat the shit out of you for 14 rounds and then crush them when they're tired. Couple more goals for PSG and BANG!!

edit. damnit PSG seems to have figured it out and won't score. Cavani already missed two clear opportunities..

Some refs are so shit that they should simply be suspended. Narsingh makes a blatant dive 5 meters away from one of the refs behind the backline and he gives a penalty.

Cavani actually hit the target today? I can only assume Wenger fielded scarecrows in the Arsenal defence. I see Milik is the second coming, don't know why Ajax shipped him out so fast.

Beckenbauer got €5.5million from the DFB to make sure Germany would get to host the 2006 World Cup and tried to hide it from taxes. Both Beckenbauer and the DFB have said in the past that his role was just honorary, which is bullshit obviously. http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/franz-beckenbauer-hat-vor-der-wm-2006-millionen-honorar-erhalten-a-1112166.html

Around the Network

Oh well PSG, ROFL.

Cavani is so fucking poor it is not funny.

Wyrdness said:

Cavani actually hit the target today? I can only assume Wenger fielded scarecrows in the Arsenal defence. I see Milik is the second coming, don't know why Ajax shipped him out so fast.

Based on his recent performances, scarecrows are the correct tactic so... (ignoring the fact he has scored for joke purposes of course)

Anyway, draw for that game seems fair. Poor Celtic, Barcelona are in another league to them, it feels like West Brom vs Gravesend in comparison. All results seemed fair to me.

Hmm, pie.

It seems like Milik is actually doing pretty good so far! Too bad the same can't be said for Cavani.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Tbf Cavani has a good work-ethic, positioning, he is constantly making good runs (alot offsides though) and bullying defenders. I remember him being more clinical once, I don't know why his finishing is so bad nowadays. He did get fingerbanged a while ago though..