By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Leicester City are running Manchester United ragged (according to BBC R5L)...

Around the Network

That ball needed Vardy

Oh, Memphis in. Now I can relax

A good result. One misstep for Tottenham, let's go!

shit ref, Rooney and Filliani should have been sent off, i dont understand either of drinkwaters yellow cards.

There is a restaurant in Leicester that was offering free curries to everyone had they won. Wonder if the offer still stands.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Fei-Hung said:
There is a restaurant in Leicester that was offering free curries to everyone had they won. Wonder if the offer still stands.

:o free curry?

Doubt it still stands now though. Oh well, maybe they'll have the same offer if Chelsea beat Tottenham tomorrow or something?

Why are so sure? I don't have to tell you what a mess Chelsea has been this season XD

How the fuck did City ever reach the semi-finals of the Champions League?!?!

Ka-pi96 said:
Fei-Hung said:

:o free curry?

Doubt it still stands now though. Oh well, maybe they'll have the same offer if Chelsea beat Tottenham tomorrow or something?

There is always hope lol

We will deal with Tottenham tomorrow.Don't mind our season it's still a team of world-class players.

Ka-pi96 said:
At least Kelechi scored a couple?

We'd better play much better Wednesday night!

I would be more worried for the Arsenal game.. if City Loses United can jump them for 4th place cause they still have a game at hand..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)