By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

NiKKoM said:
Well one thing is for sure..without Sakho.. no chance for Liverpool against Villarreal... >_>

It depends. Sometimes, it is better when he is benched. It is ture that he scored against BvB but he also made terrible mistakes during that same match. He is too clumsy at times, and we probably know why he is that way now don't we

Around the Network
poklane said:
Hummels will go to Bayern if Bayern and Dortmund can make a deal. http://aktie.bvb.de/IR-News/Ad-Hoc-News/Wechselgeruechte-um-den-BVB-Spieler-Mats-Julian-Hummels

Why not some other team? I am sure he is wanted by many...

LurkerJ said:
poklane said:
Hummels will go to Bayern if Bayern and Dortmund can make a deal. http://aktie.bvb.de/IR-News/Ad-Hoc-News/Wechselgeruechte-um-den-BVB-Spieler-Mats-Julian-Hummels

Why not some other team? I am sure he is wanted by many...

British media claim Man U but then British media claim everyone is wanted by someone... they are stupid.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Ah, didn't realise. Oh well. The fact eh didn't want the second sample tested means he's not exactly on the innocent side though.  thanks for the info.

Interesting fact is even with a second sample tested you can still get banned, Rio Ferdinand missed a test but had a second test 3 days later that he passed but was still banned for 9 months afterward.

gonna take a nap.. so.. boring

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
gonna take a nap.. so.. boring

Those European semi-finals are being really good, aren't they? XD. Jesus, not a single good match.

kowenicki said:
4th best team in Spain? Bang average...

Villarreal is not in good shape right now. I've noticed that in its last matches on the Spanish League. And that's fine by me because we're fighting with them for the 4th place XD.

And even so, they're winning XDDD.

Goal Villarreal!!!

Sakho would have prevented that...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It's amazing how La liga has been dominant in europe. People used to say it was only Real Madrid and Barca, but other teams have shown great display in the last few years

We could even have a double la liga final this year