By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Stoke playing some beautiful stuff

Around the Network

gladbach 3 bayern 0 so far lol

My Retail Games Collection (January 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ99pL3WR2goZTseFboiz8g

For the first time in 100 games Bayern München plays with the same starting 11 twice in a row and they're down 3-0.... welp
Also haven't watched the match so far, but I hear United is struggling with West Ham? With every week that goes by I'm starting to believe that Van Gaal just simply isn't the right man for the job more and more.

I'm tired of losing/drawing games which should be easily won..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

How do you feel about Van Gaal? Should he stay or should he go? I don't really watch United but from what I hear it isn't exactly good, and only 20 goals in the BPL so far is just straight up shit.

Around the Network
poklane said:
AZWification said:

How do you feel about Van Gaal? Should he stay or should he go? I don't really watch United but from what I hear it isn't exactly good, and only 20 goals in the BPL so far is just straight up shit.

If things don't improve then he should definitely go.. There are waay too many games which should have been won! This one, both PSV matches, Leicester, Manchester City, Crystal Palace, Swansea, etc. What pisses me off the most is that when United plays well, they play like they are the best team in the world! Sadly, that doesn't happen very often.

Hey Chelsea fans

Carl2291 said:
Hey Chelsea fans

It's certainly not Mourinho's fault!

Stoke played some sexy football today!

And Chelsea..oh man 😁