By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming Games - Hurt & Heal GAME *Read the rules*

kitler53 said:

+ the witness
-alien isolation

- halo 5

i've got nothing against alien but i saw it sitting there with two points anf wanted to be the one to put a bullet in its head. top 30 guys!!

edit: beaten by being a slow typer

Sorry for denying you that pleasure. I actually plan to buy that game, seems promising, but it was doomed here, so I decided to put it out of its misery.

Around the Network

+ Uncharted 4
- Sonic Boom

+ Kingdom Hearts 3
- The Witness

+The Division
-Kingdom Hearts 3

+ The Evil Within
- Mass Effect 4

Around the Network

+ Uncharted 4

- Halo 5

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

+ Dragon Age
- Zelda (game is way to high for something that doesn't even officially exist yet and we know nothing about)

+X (come on guys, at least let Sonic Boom die first)
-Batman

the_dengle said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

+KH3
-X

EDIT: why is Sonic Boom still alive? We need to talk about this.

What we need to talk about is why anyone who would upvote a JRPG would downvote X, ever.

If you want Sonic Boom to be knocked out maybe you should downvote that instead.

OT:

+ X

- Sonic Boom

Because X is a threat, I won't kill it, but it needs to be kept in line to the true king. Third Son of SE and Disney, Rightful Heir, and Protector of the Realm

+KH3

-The Division (JayWooddid this)

HylianSwordsman said:
+X (come on guys, at least let Sonic Boom die first)
-Batman

Very Well then, Sonic Boom is on the way out, it really should've been the first game eliminated

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

+ Dragon Age
- Metro