By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming Games - Hurt & Heal GAME *Read the rules*

+KH3

-Sonic Boom

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Seece said:

+ Quantum break
- FFXV

If the focus more on this aspect and make Quantic Break what Remember Me was supposed to be, I might have to buy an XB1 early than I or my wallet expected.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

+FFXV
-X

Kingdom Hearts 3 +
Uncharted 4 -

+ The Evil Within
- Mass Effect 4

Around the Network

+X
- Far Cry 4

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

+ Yarn Yoshi. Good Feel did excellent work with Wario and Kirby, so this should be good.
- Fable Legends. Because Peter Molyneaux isn't the genius he would like you to think he is. Nearly all his games never live up to their hype.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

+ Dragon Age Inquisition
- Alien Isolation

fleischr said:
+ Yarn Yoshi. Good Feel did excellent work with Wario and Kirby, so this should be good.
- Fable Legends. Because Peter Molyneaux isn't the genius he would like you to think he is. Nearly all his games never live up to their hype.

Peter Molyneaux doesn't work at Lionhead anymore.

fleischr said:

But...Peter Molyneux doesn't have anything to do with Fable or Lionhead anymore!