By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming Games - Hurt & Heal GAME *Read the rules*

kitler53 said:

by my count..

below is at 8
no mans sky is at 22
earthlock is at 7

top 3 most ancticipated titles!!  hot damn that's a sexy list...

I should probably keep quiet, but you should recount the Witcher.

Around the Network

+ No Man's Sky
- Witcher

1. Below - 8
2. No Man's Sky - 25
3. Earthlock - 7

Graveyard:

Fantasia Music Evolved
Watchdogs
Driveclub
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Sunset Overdrive
The Order 1886
Destiny
Fable Legends
Quantum Break
Final Fantasy XV
Assassins Creed Unity
Alien: Isolation
X
Project Spark
Sonic Boom
Halo 5
Batman: Arkham Knight
Uncharted 4
The Crew
Deep Down
Bayonetta 2
Metro 2033: Redux
Kingdom Hearts 3
D4
Dying Light
Mario Kart 8
The Witness
Evolve
Legend of Zelda: U
The Evil Within
Yoshi's Yarn
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Mass Effect 4
Super Smash Bros
Far Cry 4
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Mirrors Edge 2
The Division
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Updated as of 20:15pm GMT - Seece

My Work here is done

-No Man's Sky

+Earthlock

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I just woke up and The Witcher is gone . . . fuck. Oh well, let's at least make it more interesting.

+ Earthlock
- No Man's Sky

Around the Network

- Final Fantasy XV ( I picked this because  FF13 wasnt that great, and I think this may be the last FF game they come out with)

+ Destiny (They spent a lot of money on this game so I  do think they are making it outstanding)

We Are One

3 indie games. Yuck.

Thread ruined for me. Sorry, no disrespect to those of you who like indies, and I didn't wanna say anything before so as to be accused of trying to manipulate the game or anything, but all 3 of those remaining games are a total joke compared to most of the games you eliminated for them, and it just kinda puts the ultimate stamp on this thread that none of these results are in any way an indicator of real interest. None of these games are even worth putting in the same sentence with a game like say Witcher 3 lol

/end rant

Angelus said:
3 indie games. Yuck.

Thread ruined for me. Sorry, no disrespect to those of you who like indies, and I didn't wanna say anything before so as to be accused of trying to manipulate the game or anything, but all 3 of those remaining games are a total joke compared to most of the games you eliminated for them, and it just kinda puts the ultimate stamp on this thread that none of these results are in any way an indicator of real interest. None of these games are even worth putting in the same sentence with a game like say Witcher 3 lol

/end rant

Annnnnnd you only have yourself to blame as well, voting down non indie games.

Unless this is a "ugh you people suck for not voting up the games "I" like" post ;P

In fact, I'm pretty much the only one here with no blood on my hands, I only ever voted down stuff I really would never buy in real life (FF, Kingdom Hearts, Nintendo exclusives and PC RPG's) never anything I had a mild interest in.

Angelus said:
3 indie games. Yuck.

/end rant

Petty Vendettas dont benefit either parties, now we have to deal with the consequences of gargbage overulling games like HALO 5, Guardians, Uncharted 4, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Super Smash Bros, Zelda U, The DIVISION(my second pick to win) etc, no one is innocent in this thread we have ourselves to blame for the final result. 

Seece said:
Angelus said:
3 indie games. Yuck.

/end rant

Annnnnnd you only have yourself to blame as well, voting down non indie games.

Unless this is a "ugh you people suck for not voting up the games "I" like" post ;P

Damn straight

You're either with me or against me!!!