By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
makingmusic476 said:
Well, the Wii is kiddy. Just look at kid Link. He's like 10 years old in half his games!

Freakin' kids.

Kid Link doesn't star in any Wii games to my knowledge yet...

Well...Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but, Adult Link is also thar. 

Around the Network
fkusumot said:

Well, well. Welcome to VGChartz.

-tries to decide if any sarcasm is in the above statement-

Thanks? 

Nitendo wants to be kid and family friendly, i dont think there is anything wrong wrong with that, look how much they are selling.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

its worse when the people calling it 'kiddy' are almost always the youngest bunch in your 'group'

psrock said:
Nitendo wants to be kid and family friendly, i dont think there is anything wrong wrong with that, look how much they are selling.

Kid and family friend != Kiddy. Kiddy implies that it's based only for kids....when...they're not.

Around the Network

Okay, I just read your last paragraph, and it urged me to make a serious response.

You can't say that graphics aren't important at all. Would you want Mario Galaxy to look like the original Super Mario Bros., so long as you could still jump around planets and walk on ceilings? Gameplay may be important, but good graphics can make a gaming experience far more enjoyable.

Also, processing power, ram, etc. have a serious impact on gameplay potential as well as graphics. There is a reason that the Wii version of the Force Unleashed doesn't have destructible environments to the extent of the ps3/360/pc versions, including metal that bends like metal.

RolStoppable said:
We need the Nintendo haters here. Shooting down the trolls is one of the most interesting things to do on this forum.

Ya since most sony fans are in hibernation because they have nothing to gloat about,while nintendo users are in full force because wii be kicking ass

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

tehsage said:
makingmusic476 said:
Well, the Wii is kiddy. Just look at kid Link. He's like 10 years old in half his games!

Freakin' kids.

Kid Link doesn't star in any Wii games to my knowledge yet...

Well...Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but, Adult Link is also thar.

I was being mildly sarcastic.

I don't know if you noticed, but I love Nintendo, especially the Legend of Zelda.

*points at sig and avatar* 

weezy said:
RolStoppable said:
We need the Nintendo haters here. Shooting down the trolls is one of the most interesting things to do on this forum.

Ya since most sony fans are in hibernation because they have nothing to gloat about,while nintendo users are in full force because wii be kicking ass

Silly Weezy, it's quite the opposite!

makingmusic476 said:
Okay, I just read your last paragraph, and it urged me to make a serious response.

You can't say that graphics aren't important at all. Would you want Mario Galaxy to look like the original Super Mario Bros., so long as you could still jump around planets and walk on ceilings? Gameplay may be important, but good graphics can make a gaming experience far more enjoyable.

Also, processing power, ram, etc. have a serious impact on gameplay potential as well as graphics. There is a reason that the Wii version of the Force Unleashed doesn't have destructible environments to the extent of the ps3/360/pc versions, including metal that bends like metal.

Alright. You made a point which I ignored when writing this. Sorry T_T.

Graphics do play an important part of the game. However, judgeing a game based on its graphics is stupid in my mind, which is what I hear a lot. 

While that is true, how destructable the environment is isn't what I'd be paying attention to the most. If the weak processer had affected the plot/story line, then I'd be a bit bothered.