By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You have to spend the rest of your life in a video game world. Which one do you choose?

I can think of better list of worlds I would not want to live. Most of them seem to be filled with Chaos.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
I can think of better list of worlds I would not want to live. Most of them seem to be filled with Chaos.

Look at all this Chaos Shadow has,

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I have to say that Chaos hedgehog is the coolest one I have ever seen. Iwill go with mass effect because of all the hot huminiod interbreeding going on.

My question is: Would I be the hero or just a loosy NPC standing somewhere forever?

As a hero I would like the Pokémon world but as a loosy NPC...maybe Minecraft?

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Animal Crossing

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Animal Crossing.

Looks very safe and pleasant. Since its Nintendo there is no sex shown but you know damn well when lights go out that shit is crazy.

Crazy animal sex?  Reminds me of watching National Geographic.

Steins;Gate

I forgot to mention as its just now launching... but I should have said Tomodachi Life. Looks fun, amazing, and perfect since no-homo.

Minecraft. Cheap housing for everyone!

Halo would be awesome too.