By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You have to spend the rest of your life in a video game world. Which one do you choose?

I was going to say pokemon, untill i was thinking about all those times that i was running trough the grass and a useless pokemon interrupted me.. So my vote go's to FFXIV where i can goldsmith in a bueatifull city while onlky wearing my underwear without getting bothered.

Around the Network

super mario galaxy world

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Mass Effect - post/pre reaper cycle, no doubt. Interstellar space travel , advanced technologies (holodecks!), meet new species;aliens and see new worlds.

Fallout 3

A world of abundant opportunity.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Sims with cheats enabled true

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Maybe here:

or here:

Pokemon. I always thought of this.

Any Kirby World. There's a lot of food, cute things, adorable stuff and Kirby just eats whatever bad guy shows up.
I only hope Dedede has a decent legal advisor.

hinch said:

Mass Effect - post/pre reaper cycle, no doubt. Interstellar space travel , advanced technologies (holodecks!), meet new species;aliens and see new worlds.

This. And I want an apartment on the Citadel.

Wholf said:
hinch said:

This. And I want an apartment on the Citadel.

Yeah, that would be pretty awesome. That or command your own ship. Or both!