By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You have to spend the rest of your life in a video game world. Which one do you choose?

Mass Effect.

Around the Network

Azeroth

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Black & White...as the God, of course.

Pokemon, obviously.

Game worlds are usually pretty fucked up so...I'll guess Pokemon is right as the world is not threatened by any evil guy.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is the only choice because of the power called "The Echo". A power to resonate with other people's souls - and see their past, and granting you the ability to speak every language in the world. And the realm of Eorzea is beautiful.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Metal Gear Solid...but still losing out limbs and eyes to foes freaks me out.

Leisure suit Larry

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Cool thread.

I was going to say Pokemon but then I thought about it. Do you have any idea how often the Pokemon world is threatened with annihilation by batshit crazy Pokemon and psycho's that try to control them?

Mass Effect's universe would be the most interesting, as long as you got in a good lifetime before a Reaper cycle.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Sexy Beach.

If I can choose worlds why would I choose one where there is the possibility of getting killed?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.