By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ike "Fights For His Friends Once Again!" Returns In SSB for WiiU/3DS! New Look/Pics Inside!!!

He's Back! Uploading pics right now!!!

For this game, Ike's design is based on the hero that appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. His sword deals heavy damage in Smash Bros., so this design suits him very well! Rest assured, he can use Aether as well.

Around the Network

added all pics!!!

Expected :v although I do not like the new design but I'm glad hes back

This news certainly is boner extending.

Bring back young Ike! All these non-fans with their demand for a more mature style are ruining this game!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Holy fuck he looks manly!!! Makes Link look like a teenage girl on her period by comparison! Can't wait!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

He looks awesome?
I guess there isn't gonna be a Fire Emblem newcomer, huh?

vivster said:
Bring back young Ike! All these non-fans with their demand for a more mature style are ruining this game!

???  They always update most characters to their last appearances, Ike is one of the only ones to change. He is like his model in the GCN FE and this model is his Wii FE game. Makes perfect sense, nothing of a "mature style" lol. C'mon one character change is ruining the game sounds reallly dumb

Ike must be on the same "juice" Knuckles is from Sonic Boom.

Seriously though he does look cool, and that is one AWESOME sword!

MohammadBadir said:
He looks awesome?
I guess there isn't gonna be a Fire Emblem newcomer, huh?

What I am hoping for is that Marth will have a female skin kind of like how the Villager and wii fit trainer has one and it will turn marth into Lucina

And I shall always keep my hopes alive for Tharja... But a Throphy will do for now... Please Nintendo? At least give me that?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850