By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prdiction: The Order will have the highest meta score of any game released this year

What game will get the highest Meta score this year?

The Order 60 22.47%

Sunset Overdrive 17 6.37%

Driveclub 4 1.50%

Mario Kart 8 98 36.70%

Something else? 88 32.96%

Total:267

nahh, destiny will without a doubt.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Doubt it

If SSB comes out this year, then I think it has a chance to get the best Meta score. Another wildcard is UC4, it could come this year, you never know.

I hope they all do well, but the order is the one I'm most interested in.

Honestly, I'll be a bit pessimistic and say that the highest rated game this year is out already and that is Dark Souls 2.

I'll be happily proven wrong though, especially by The Order.

Don't know enough about it to say. Honestly......none of us do

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Don't know enough about it to say. Honestly......none of us do

It looks pretty, that's enough for me!

eFKac said:
Nope, expecting mid-high 70s, low 80s at best, cause it's "just a 3rd person shooter" not "innovative" enough.

Nah, Mario Kart 8 got an 89. But there were people who complained about "lack of innovation" on Second Son, yes. Which just baffles me, but anyway.

No, I don't think so. It's too risky, too different in theme. Some reviewers will love it, others will hate it. New IPs often aren't refined enough, either, as they haven't had a chance to review what works well and what does not translate from paper to actual game-play effectively. As with Titanfall, I think we'll get a lot of "could have been better" comments, which is why sequels often get higher scores.

I'm just hoping the game does well enough that it turns into a continuing franchise, as I love the atmosphere and creativity of it.

The Order or Destiny which should I choose?

Zadainie said:
The Order or Destiny which should I choose?

The Order.