By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prdiction: The Order will have the highest meta score of any game released this year

What game will get the highest Meta score this year?

The Order 60 22.47%

Sunset Overdrive 17 6.37%

Driveclub 4 1.50%

Mario Kart 8 98 36.70%

Something else? 88 32.96%

Total:267

I expect it to do less than 85 and maybe less than 80. So I disagree.

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

FFXV, I still think its coming out this year.  

I'd love that if it did and agree that if it came out in 2014 it would get the better score.

artur-fernand said:
eFKac said:
Nope, expecting mid-high 70s, low 80s at best, cause it's "just a 3rd person shooter" not "innovative" enough.

Nah, Mario Kart 8 got an 89. But there were people who complained about "lack of innovation" on Second Son, yes. Which just baffles me, but anyway.

Nintendo games seem to be resistant to the lack of innovation in reviews after N64 games came out. And yeah infamous was already one of the games I have seen many reviews complaining about it. The Order previews were the same.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
artur-fernand said:

Nah, Mario Kart 8 got an 89. But there were people who complained about "lack of innovation" on Second Son, yes. Which just baffles me, but anyway.

Nintendo games seem to be prone resistant to the lack of innovation in reviews after N64 games came out. And yeah infamous was already one of the games I have seen many reviews complaining about it. The Order previews were the same.

But then again, what could you really innovate in a game such as Mario Kart? That franchise is awfully close to perfection.

Nope. Destiny is much more likely to rate better.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Batman Arkham Knight has a much better chance. Rocksteady have yet to dissapoint, and the new one looks absolutely phenominal. Destiny too, if Bungie nails the gameplay and content to go with it.

I can see this game getting scores around low to mid 80's mark.

Destiny or Batman is my bet. I can see The Order scoring high too.

Am I the only one who thinks Destiny will be the disappointment of 2014? :/

poklane said:
Am I the only one who thinks Destiny will be the disappointment of 2014? :/

Nope, I think it's going to be a big disappointment also.

Watch Dogs, Destiny, The order, MK8 I think all those will be close

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date