By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U version of Watch Dogs will be the best.

Tagged games:

Will Wii-U have the best version?

No, it'll be canceled. 45 22.84%

No, the Xbox One version will be insane! 0 0%

No, the PS4 version will be insane! 35 17.77%

Probably, but I'd rather... 1 0.51%

Probably, but I'd rather play it on my PS3. 2 1.02%

No, the PC version will be insane! 24 12.18%

No, the PC version will b... 4 2.03%

HELL YEAH! The Wii-U's i... 67 34.01%

Better by miles, but not ... 10 5.08%

Somehow, I don't think patches will save it. 9 4.57%

Total:197
JazzB1987 said:
kljesta64 said:
they will praise it and then say whats really on their minds when wii u version releases.

Funny how third parties always do it and then think people forget that. This is one of the reasons alot of people dont buy third party stuff.

btw.
Why is your sig in german?

I used to live in germany know the language and I love that anime.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
Leadified said:
Gintoki said:

Priceless. I don't know what's best, the invisible car or the NPCs getting f*****.

Is that the PC version? It looks really...rough...

PS4 on a IGN live...

Gintoki said:
Leadified said:

Is that the PC version? It looks really...rough...

PS4 on a IGN live...

Yikes, it's quite the downgrade from what I've seen. Hopefully the game is fun enough to make up for it.

I'm watching very closely what Ubisoft is doing. And I'm not trying to hear in between next gen and last gen consoles.

Wont look great, certainly look better than PS3 and 360 versions and with the extra dev time for the game pad it will be more fun. The controller was the reason i pre-ordered on Wii U

Around the Network

Nope.

NobleTeam360 said:
Nope.

Nope to what? 

amak11 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Nope.

Nope to what? 

Wii U version of Watch Dogs won't be the best, and I think it'll be slightly better than the PS360 version but a good margin worse than the PS4 and Xbone version.

Ah okay, thanks for the much needed clarity on that. Lol. One word replies usually mess me up. :) 

It really depends how the GamePad is used. If Ubisoft leverages the GamePad to make the game more immersive and interesting, then maybe. If it's just a lazy port with a substandard frame rate, then no.