By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Things VG Chartz needs badly

1) RSS Feed for "new" forum threads (maybe one per section). 2) SPEED, this site is so terribly slow. There is no reason for this! 3) "Digg Style" tagging of forum msgs that's all i can think of right now.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network

The site isn't that slow, and it's way better than before, it used to have random days where it didn't work or was really slow.

And a search bar....I want the search bar back....It gets annoying trying to find a thread you saw yesterday.....

This site needs a place to order games, like on each game profile, click "buy" & it takes you to a chechout place.

supermariogalaxy said:
And a search bar....I want the search bar back....It gets annoying trying to find a thread you saw yesterday.....

You can search goole for threads.

ex: if you want the Make god of war a million seller thread, just go to googlw and type exactly that, it should find it pretty easily for you. 

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
This site needs a place to order games, like on each game profile, click "buy" & it takes you to a chechout place.

Cause ioi has this massive warehouse in his backyard.

ArtofAngels said:
RCTjunkie said:

Cause ioi has this massive warehouse in his backyard.

hahaha.

I would like the ability to save favorite threads so I don't have to post in them just to save them to look at later.  I don't know, just feels like some better board/thread sorting could be added so we don't have to depend on the Hot Topic list or Recent Forum Posts section. 

possibly an 'ignore' button?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

it needs a maximum signature length. Auto-ban on all members who have a signature that is more than 300px ;)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

kingofwale said:
possibly an 'ignore' button?

i grinned

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!