By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Things VG Chartz needs badly

cool48 said:
The site isn't that slow, and it's way better than before, it used to have random days where it didn't work or was really slow.

We're talking about loads time of 3 to 4 seconds at times... it's way slow. Maybe you're on dial up and don't know better?

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network

An Adult section. Where all you hot gamer ladies can post your easter eggs.

DaSimkin said:
cool48 said:
The site isn't that slow, and it's way better than before, it used to have random days where it didn't work or was really slow.

We're talking about loads time of 3 to 4 seconds at times... it's way slow. Maybe you're on dial up and don't know better?

3 to 4 seconds?? I get an average load time of .5 seconds I think your the one with dial-up.

"congratulations, you are the winner of a free apple i-phone."

cool48 said:
DaSimkin said:
cool48 said:

3 to 4 seconds?? I get an average load time of .5 seconds I think your the one with dial-up.

super fast for me.  Are you running IE or Mozilla?

Around the Network

Speed is great on this site, it was only bad when we got those 4,000 guest that one day, and that doesnt happen often.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
superchunk said:
An Adult section. Where all you hot gamer ladies can post your easter eggs.

*grins* easter eggs*

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

super_etecoon said:
cool48 said:
DaSimkin said:
cool48 said:

super fast for me.  Are you running IE or Mozilla?

Firefox.. wtf is IE? example, http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=18174#end takes a good 3 seconds to load... I get the same problem from work or at home, the performance today is actually pretty good but yesterday it was abysmal...

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

well in less than a second for me =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

DaSimkin said:
super_etecoon said:
cool48 said:
DaSimkin said:
cool48 said:

super fast for me. Are you running IE or Mozilla?

Firefox.. wtf is IE? example, http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=18174#end takes a good 3 seconds to load... I get the same problem from work or at home, the performance today is actually pretty good but yesterday it was abysmal...

IE =Internet Explorer

That thread got loaded in 0.6889 seconds for me.