By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime 3 online..........................................Possible

But it will never happen? It's like thinking about Sega making a good new Sonic game.... NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

Around the Network

Metroid Prime Hunters on Wii

I didn't say there would never be metroid online game, just not as a side to MP3 as means of DLC or some bizarre disk add on. It's possible that there will be a completely seperate game somewhere far down the line, but nothing is being added to MP3 via DLC.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

OriGin said:
But it will never happen? It's like thinking about Sega making a good new Sonic game.... NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

Hey, I REALLY, REALLY LIKED SECRET RINGS, so watch what ice you skate on.

was metroid prime a first person view?

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:
was metroid prime a first person view?

Of course...at first the series was being developed on the Gamecube in 3rd person, but Shigeru Miyamoto advised Retro studios to take the game into 1st person.  Most of the fans were shocked and angry at this decision, fearing that Metroid would be turned into a Halo clone.  Once it was released and fans played it, however, all fear and doubt was cast aside and Retro has been held in very high esteem since that day.

b tw...for someone who considers the Wii to be a bad purchase you don't seem to be aware of some of it's most prominent/popular titles.  Maybe you should check out the entire library before dismissing it on thebasis of a few shovelware mini-game fests.

Do map files and this stuff really require /that/ much extra memory?