By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does Anyone Like NeoGAF?

Do You Like GAF?

Yes 112 52.58%

No 54 25.35%

Indifferent 47 22.07%

Total:213
Leadified said:
It's fun to lurk once in a while, especially when there is a lot of internet drama but other times it's rather boring.

This is exactly how I feel.

Around the Network

There is some good information that comes out of that site, but you have to wade through piles of crap to get to it. Seriously, that site is the internet at its worst.

They've got the insiders, which is about it. A lot of the threads i've seen seem rather vapid. Similar, for instance, to TVTropes, where mega-threads dominate the scene and its hard to get a word in edgewise or carry on a distinct conversation, unlike here. That, of course, is an issue of the kind of structure the community encourages more than the quality of posters.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Yup. I frequent it daily.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Yup. I frequent it daily.

Pretty much.

Their |OT| threads are usually very active and a good read.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

I will say that their actual game discussion puts VGChartz to shame. We love discussing the game before it releases, but once it does... it's like it dropped off the face of the earth.

We like to treat games like ammunition for the console we support.

Smeags said:

I will say that their actual game discussion puts VGChartz to shame. We love discussing the game before it releases, but once it does... it's like it dropped off the face of the earth.

We like to treat games like ammunition for the console we support.

So true. We almost never have game discussions. 

Also, even though I don't like how crowded Gaf seems, VGC seems very vacant at times. It needs more activity.

I enjoy the off topic forum quite a bit. It's the best place to discuss TV shows you're watching since IMDB is filled with trolls.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I think they can be too whiny.

As a lurker, kinda, ish. Not really as a member.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC