By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does Anyone Like NeoGAF?

Do You Like GAF?

Yes 112 52.58%

No 54 25.35%

Indifferent 47 22.07%

Total:213

I have an account but I never used it. I don't even think I've posted once.

Around the Network

It's fun to lurk once in a while, especially when there is a lot of internet drama but other times it's rather boring.

It's a'ight.

Too big. Also the signup process is too long and hard.

Yep.

The only answer for a respectable and honorable VGC member would be "No."

Around the Network

Not a member there. It is a joy to browse it on the phone because less bloat and really good mobile version. Plus we get most of our threads directly from there anyways.

I like the stuff that gets posted there but the community not so much. I can't stand N4G already, let alone another jungle. I'm here for a reason and its not because of the numbers.

Neogaf is good for leaks, but damn those people there are retarted. This is your average Neogaf member,  they post ingame shot of a game and it looks almost life like which is freaking awesome, but neogaf goes like this: is it 60 FPS? If not i'm not gonna buy it.  Even if the graphics are 10 times more beautiful than avatar if it aint 60 fps it will be put aside. Freaking hate Neogaf with a passion. If i hear neogaf i have to stand still to use my whole body to hate.

Too big of a community. To find the good posters you have to wade through a river of crap to get to the better conversation. Vgchartz is more community spirited. Gaf is just too big for its' own good.

tiffac said:
I like the stuff that gets posted there but the community not so much. I can't stand N4G already, let alone another jungle. I'm here for a reason and its not because of the numbers.

NeoGAF is much better than N4G. ;p

Really shouldn't be compareable.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)