By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm having a problem with a game not loading, any ideas?

Tagged games:

Wright said:
NiKKoM said:
Wright said:

Anyway, you mods can close this thread now :(

Did you fap to something else?

Of course:

Hey you know if you got that patch and it maybe messed something else up you can remove all patch stuff from your 360s harddrive, it will mean that when you put in any of your games you'll have to get the little 512kb patch again but it has helped me before.

To do it you go System Settings > Storage > Put cursor over the HDD and press Y > Clear system cache.

Like I said that will just remove all bits downloaded for games so you could try running it again after doing that and see if the xbox reacts any differently, other than that you're going to just go and see if you can get another copy of the game. gl Wright.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Last gen devices can't handle that massive boobs with complete physics. Did you download the boob size reduction patch? There is a remastered HD version with bigger boobs version in the works for PS4 and X1 too. Meanwhile, keep this gif:

ganoncrotch said:

Hey you know if you got that patch and it maybe messed something else up you can remove all patch stuff from your 360s harddrive, it will mean that when you put in any of your games you'll have to get the little 512kb patch again but it has helped me before.

To do it you go System Settings > Storage > Put cursor over the HDD and press Y > Clear system cache.

Like I said that will just remove all bits downloaded for games so you could try running it again after doing that and see if the xbox reacts any differently, other than that you're going to just go and see if you can get another copy of the game. gl Wright.

Problem is, I can't even download nothing. The game just freezes in a black screen before I can even get to do anything.

Freezer didnt' work, nor scratching the surface a bit. So I'm just refunding it guys!

superchunk said:
Buy a WiiU?

Take it down to gamestop to have it buffed?

Buying a WiiU wouldn't solve the issue seen as this game isn't available on the WiiU.

Wright said:
ganoncrotch said:

Problem is, I can't even download nothing. The game just freezes in a black screen before I can even get to do anything.

Freezer didnt' work, nor scratching the surface a bit. So I'm just refunding it guys!

The thing I'm suggesting tho is to remove any possible messed up patches which are already on the 360's harddrive, it is the go to answer from MS customer support for all game issues but it has helped me out when games were crashing on boot before, it's worth trying out.... it would have been more worth trying before scratching the disk tbh.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
Wright said:

The thing I'm suggesting tho is to remove any possible messed up patches which are already on the 360's harddrive, it is the go to answer from MS customer support for all game issues but it has helped me out when games were crashing on boot before, it's worth trying out.... it would have been more worth trying before scratching the disk tbh.

Ah, don't worry. I had tried deleting the System Caché several times before, but to no avail. ALso playing the game offline, but it didn't do a thing.

Now I have to re-download all patches for all games -_-" xD

tell me are the egdes sharp ? if they are you can throw it away.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

Quotes like this make me a little happy I buy almost exclusively digital now :P

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

kljesta64 said:

No, just a few scratches. My 360 actually recognizes the game itself, but then it just freezes when loading.

BasilZero said:
Wright said:
kljesta64 said:

No, just a few scratches. My 360 actually recognizes the game itself, but then it just freezes when loading.

Its a sign.

Its telling you:

"Wrightellllllllllllllllio....................bbbbbbepppppp beep la jeep, get a PS3!"

But, but...Ps3 doesn't have The Conveni 200X