By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I now have 1,000 post starting now. I know I'm supposed to be happy, but 1000 post means I officially have no life, which makes me sad. :(

Around the Network

crap so soriku has......never existed, he is a robot?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

YEAA another one bites the dust=))))

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Don't be so sad, you'd be way more of a loser if it were your 3,000th post.

<<<<<

Oh my god Im nearing 2000, I have no life!!!

Around the Network

Soriku has no life. >_>;

2000 man first say 1700 ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

man, that's good timing AoA. I've been over a grand for a while now. I feel like I'm cool or something now.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

RCTjunkie said:
I now have 1,000 post starting now. I know I'm supposed to be happy, but 1000 post means I officially have no life, which makes me sad. :(
 which explains why soriku can't be killed by conventional weapons. (wayne's world two)
 ("how do you kill that which has no life" southpark wow episode) 

=/ I have more posts than kirby and Neos WTH...

Well I have 400. posts...Euhm I blame insomnia and late hours of work!!