By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Don't worry about it, I have dropped from VGChartz member to Newbie... somehow. I guess it's for all these high post count peeps ;)

Good to see this site is still going 

Around the Network

How do you kill that which has no life?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yay, I'm alive!!!! AND COOL =-).....I have been here for a long time (3 months) yet I have

Wait,
I HAVE A LIFE?
Damn right!

P.S. supermariogalaxy, you should shorten your signature. It's long and annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

I'll be there one day.

Around the Network

YOu're only a memebr now
though w. the new system

well congratz that u have no life.... i guess

i still have a long way to go...unfortunately. well until then i will savor every moment of my life, while i still have it.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

BottledSpringWater said:
Wait,
I HAVE A LIFE?
Damn right!

P.S. supermariogalaxy, you should shorten your signature. It's long and annoying.

ITS NOT ANNOYING, THIS IS ANNOYING: safjipv njwr;goeagh hiogieroghioer gioergiero jiero giero vko jilgjig

Fine, I'll shorten it later..

EDIT: I SHORTEND, IT HAPPY????

Now YOU have to shorten your signature...oh wait..