By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is considered the best combination for this generation?

What is the best combination?

PS4 & PC 54 19.78%

Xbox One & PC 2 0.73%

Wii U & PC 60 21.98%

PS4 & Xbox One 23 8.42%

PS4 & Wii U 123 45.05%

Xbox One & Wii U 11 4.03%

Total:273

Wii U + PC. Nintendo exclusives, Starcraft II Legacy of the Void > PS4/XB1 exclusives, also, better versions of multiplatform games thanks to PC. XB1 also has some nice exclusives and upcoming games, but PC has the better library, otherwise my choice would be Wii U + XB1.

Around the Network

I already made my choice for 3rd party "power console" (PS4) now to just get a Wii U for Nintendo exclusives.

I'll be picking up the MarioKart 8 bundle in two weeks :)

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Since PC would be forever, and not just this generation, I'd have to say PS4 & Wii U.

Wii u and ps4

Wii U and, probably, PS4. This E3 could sway my opinion. Exclusives wise the Xbox One currently looks way better than the PS4. An Uncharted 4 bundle, or enhanced Uncharted trilogy bundle, would make me buy a PS4.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

For me it would be just as last generation: Nintendo's, Sony's and a gaming PC.

I just inverted the order this time around and I started by upgrading my computer.

I thought that most of the Sony fans had recently left the forums...

Hynad said:
I thought that most of the Sony fans had recently left the forums...

Most? No, but the more infamous/well-known ones did.

Xbox One, PS4, and Wii U.