By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is considered the best combination for this generation?

What is the best combination?

PS4 & PC 54 19.78%

Xbox One & PC 2 0.73%

Wii U & PC 60 21.98%

PS4 & Xbox One 23 8.42%

PS4 & Wii U 123 45.05%

Xbox One & Wii U 11 4.03%

Total:273

I'm very interested in what two consoles you guys are planning to buy/use for the upcoming 5 to 6 years and why! With what two consoles do you think to have the most optimal gaming experience for the least amount of money?

Around the Network

Hard one. Maybe Wii U + PS4? You'd miss out on some Xbox exclusives though..

EDIT: Wait what? PC? I didn't know that'd count..

It's always Nintendo+PC

I screwed up the poll but it is there now : D

Well hard one, i go with PC & PS4 because i love strategy game and there is more on PC, but i will go PC/PS4/WiiU this gen with a very small chance for xboxone, in few years if get some exclusive game who appeal my strategy/rpg love ^^

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Two? Why not......THREE :O

I think it is more interesting to limit gamers to two consoles so it shows they're preferences. Also, not anyone is able to buy three consoles (like me).

Wii U & XOne would be the way go for me if I was to consider another console.

PS4 + Wii U.

Already by the fact that there are games that are only on PS4 and XB1; MGS V TPP, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III and some more.

And I think those will perform better on PS4. 

And the Wii U feels more like a unique console to me.

PS4 and WiiU for me, for some reason I don't really like playing games on PC dunno why but feels weird to me. I still do though but I will always pick other platforms before PC if that option is available.

oh really!!!!!!!!????????? then why is the wii u not basically JUST behind the ps4 then?!
anyway its ps4 wii u and 3ds (unless you don't count handhelds as consoles like some people do.).

and pc/mobile everyone has basically.