By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is considered the best combination for this generation?

What is the best combination?

PS4 & PC 54 19.78%

Xbox One & PC 2 0.73%

Wii U & PC 60 21.98%

PS4 & Xbox One 23 8.42%

PS4 & Wii U 123 45.05%

Xbox One & Wii U 11 4.03%

Total:273

Wiiu + PC
But I will buy a ps4 for jrpgs most likely however majority of the third party will be on PC and first party on wiiu for me

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Wii U definitely because I love Nintendo's exclusives. As for a secondary system, I'm not all that interested in any of them right now. I would lean towards building a PC, simply because I'm going to need a new PC in the future anyway, so adding an extra 2-300 bucks to make it a decent gaming rig would be a good investment. Unfortunately there are a few games I really want to play that won't be on PC (Final Fantasy XIV and KHIII among others). The XBox One is more appealing to me than the PS4 right now because I'm interested in Dead Rising 3 and Sunset Overdrive. Not much, but it's more than I'm interested in for the PS4 which is just Infamous.

Ps4 + Xbone would be my choice

I'll go with PS4 + Wii U. Already have a Wii U, and will buy a PS4 when I can afford it. The PS4 will get the best versions of multiplatforms I suppose (except PC versions) and Sony's exclusives are more my taste.

Yep.

PS4 and 3DS XL for me. Sadly I still dont own 3DS XL. Also a decently powered PC to play all indie games.

Around the Network

I just get them all...

PS4 in the first place. PC and Wii U are my side consoles.

It's great to be able to play all gaemz.

PS4 and Wii U.

The absolute optimal one is Wii U + PS4 + PC though

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Xbox One & PS Vita

BasilZero said:

Two? Why not......THREE :O

WiiU+PS4+PC for me.

WiiU for nintendo's first party exclusives (and hopefully the WiiU will get some worthwhile third party exclusives)

PS4 for mainly third party multiplats that are exclusive to consoles + some of Sony's first party

PC mainly for third party multiplats, Indie games and all generations of games that Steam has ;D