By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to make a pointless thread

Pay careful attention; the steps are rather complicated.

1)  Click the "Create New Thread" button in the desired forum area.

2)  Create a thread title reflecting whatever inane information you wish to convey.  Or a "trick" title in order to get people to read your thread, then realize that it wasn't what they thought at all!

3)  Create the post content, detailing various items of little to no worth in extremely basic, simple language.  Try your best to include intentional grammar and spelling mistakes.  Make sure that nothing included could actually be considered a useful observation or a valuable insight; this is key.

4) Hit the "Post" button, and watch your pointless thread bring you to the height of fame and fortune!  Enjoy dozens of confused and aimless replies, usually relating to cats and/or food products!  Watch the lurkers weep as yet another silly title inhabits the "Hot Topics" list!  Revel in your own masterful glory! 

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Or just be named ArtofAngels...oh wait.

Excellent. Will read again.

Ok I guess I'll try it :/ but if I get flamed your going to take the blame right?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Leave AoA alone, he's had a very hard time lately!

Around the Network

I'm willing to bet that the purpose of this thread was a big stab at me and my masterful fame on this site, I had to get my 23k profile views and record holding wall comments from somewhere right?

9/10
LOL

ArtofAngels said:
I'm willing to bet that the purpose of this thread was a big stab at me and my masterful fame on this site, I had to get my 23k profile views and record holding wall comments from somewhere right?

Heh... don't worry, AoA.  It's all in good fun.  :)

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

rofl, make one for useless posts=)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Topics like RROD, SSBB vs. GTAIV sales, and which platform should Kingdom Hearts 3 be on are perfect topics for those kinds of threads.