By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "Halo 5: Guardians" revealed : Fall 2015. More Halo at E3 for 2014 (Halo 2 ?)

2015 eh? I guess the Halo 2 remake is coming this year then. I'm still not sure why they're revealing this now and not waiting for E3.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

No trailer?

Everyone already knows the game exists so a name and a date is good to have before E3, at E3 they can focus on the gameplay (or what they have of it), although poor Bonnie Ross, having to be up at 3am to post this.

Hmm, pie.

Kind of late, but it will generate a lot of hype going through multiple E3's.

Nothing bugs me more than sequels with subtitles. Call it Halo 5 MS.

Around the Network

So no news except for a name change and a release window? Hopefully a trailer at E3.

Very meh, I was hoping to finally get some info about Horizon 2.

Looks like I buy an Xbox One in fall 2015.

So much for a 2014 release date on which MS insisted. Shame cause I liked the pretty CGI cutscenes from Halo 4

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I guess we can make a connection between the poor sales and this announcement as well. Also if I was american and stayed up for this I'd be kinda pissed, great we now have a name and an already pretty much expected release date, thanks for that. :/

Also they'll most likely be a trailer for this at E3 anyway which makes making this announcement now even more pointless.