By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Dragon Ball announced for PS4/PS3/360 !

But is it going to be better than Dragon Ball Z Kinect?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Why hasn't that franchise just died already? I mean, it was an excellent series two decades ago, but it's seriously showing its age now.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

It think a really good RPG set in the DBZ Universe would be really cool.

AnthonyW86 said:
It think a really good RPG set in the DBZ Universe would be really cool.

This, these combat game is boring. was already playing them on Snes

By the way, who buy these games ? It's becoming old. Maybe that's why sales are not so good

I think a game on Shingeki No Kyojin would sell much better

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
kupomogli said:

The last two games have sucked, so it's really hard to get even remotely interested. They need to go back to the Raging Blast 2/Tenkaichi, Budokai 3/Infinite World, or Burst Limit formula and start from there. Also, if they reduce the amount of content like they did with Burst Limit or Raging Blast because it's the first next gen game, I hope the game bombs.

*edit*

It'd also be nice if they can give us Budokai Tenkaichi 3 like content.  The content in Raging Blast 2 was just battle after battle.  There was no storyline behind it while on Budokai Tenkaichi 3 you played through all the major battles with a ton of voice acting and cutscenes during the battles.  Check out the video for an example.  It was like watching all the best parts of the tv series.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23kEP2NID2M

I agree, Tenkaichi 3 is by far my favorite, i still fire it up to play sometimes.

If somebody could make a good DBZ game with 3D roaming sections and 3D battles, that'd be neat. Fighting all the time is becoming a big no for me.

Ljink96 said:
If somebody could make a good DBZ game with 3D roaming sections and 3D battles, that'd be neat. Fighting all the time is becoming a big no for me.

We thought that's what Sagas was going to be but turned out completely different.  What we need is a DBZ game that's like Raging Blast/Tenkaichi with a DBZ Sagas like world.  Don't allow the super dash, allow the slow movement and then double the slow movement for a dash and add some sort of meter to control continous dashing, keeping it for mainly combat purposes only and not being able to continous dash throughout combat.  Might be a good game  there.  Have every enemy atleast somewhat decent AI, but harder difficulties increases t he AI by a lot, and HP and such by a little.

And because it'll play like Raging Blast/Tenkaichi, they can have an unlockable mode after you beat the game to do multiplayer in some of the boss s tages.  So if people wantetd to fight then they could.

Another idea is they could change the combat to be like, Lords of Shadodw style or Devil May Cry style.  Lords of Shadow type world.

kupomogli said:
Ljink96 said:

We thought that's what Sagas was going to be but turned out completely different.  What we need is a DBZ game that's like Raging Blast/Tenkaichi with a DBZ Sagas like world.  Don't allow the super dash, allow the slow movement and then double the slow movement for a dash and add some sort of meter to control continous dashing, keeping it for mainly combat purposes only and not being able to continous dash throughout combat.  Might be a good game  there.  Have every enemy atleast somewhat decent AI, but harder difficulties increases t he AI by a lot, and HP and such by a little.

And because it'll play like Raging Blast/Tenkaichi, they can have an unlockable mode after you beat the game to do multiplayer in some of the boss s tages.  So if people wantetd to fight then they could.

Another idea is they could change the combat to be like, Lords of Shadodw style or Devil May Cry style.  Lords of Shadow type world.

yeah, that's what I meant to say. Tenkaichi with Sagas. Maybe a bit of the GBA style RPG feel. Sagas was crap. Loved the  idea but boy did they butcher it.

Is there any good game of DBZ really ?