By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After months of loving my Wii, it finally happened.

I'm in my 800's right now. That Hayley is one tough cookie. I was like a lot of you for some time. "Oh look, here's boxing. You flail a lot and hope something happens"

But I have seen the light. and oh what a light. I risk getting a burn. It is definitely the most complicated of the sports games. Also, I just love how animated it is. When you go down, you crumple like a deck of cards. It easily has the most immersive atmosphere of any of the sports.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Boxing is fun. Bowling is better. Tennis is ok. The others suck IMO.

Whenever I win a match, I hold my wiimote and nunchuck above my head and turn back and forth, so that my mii mimics it and looks like a real winner. It's good for our self esteem.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Haha. I had a feeling I wasn't the only one who did that. I love showboating for the crowd. Especially since my crowd today had an Alien in the third row.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Its allot more fun if you dodge more than you punch, also dont exten your arms fully, just little jabs will do it, i learnt that the hard way the morning after i got my Wii both my arms were horribly jarred :(

Around the Network

Also, before entering the topic, I was expecting you to say that your Wii broke.

If you hit them just right, you can get them to do headspins before they fall to the ground, it's quite odd.

And yes I also do that when I win

Hopefully we won't have to hear later that you have Wii-tis, or what-ever-it-was-called ;)

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

haha. Too late. A few months ago while playing a boxing training game in the daily fitness, I threw my back out!

I like Bacon said:
Also, before entering the topic, I was expecting you to say that your Wii broke.

Heh, agreed!

Also, Boxing is really one of those games where it feels like button mashing- er, "flail mashing" (wiggle mashing?) will work. But then one day, it sinks in. You finally learn how to do that stupid "punch Matt's gloves" minigame and yes, the Wii cares how you flail.

Bah, I'm still floating around the 800s. I think I'm too defensive, since I'm pretty scared about getting counter punched.

@TWRoO Holy crepe, 2100? 

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.