By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ryse Son Of Rome still the best looking console game?

"Originally touted as a solid 30fps experience, Ryse misses the mark more often than we'd like with frame-rates often fluctuating between 26-28fps and the most challenging situations even seeing the frame-rate drop into the teens."

Around the Network

Still?
It never was

kupomogli said:
No. Infamous Second Son looks better.

This man rants often , but he speaks the truth here.

Yeah second son looked awesome. Pity about the storyline. Hopefully they focus on that a bit more in the next one. Go back more towards the first two.

Just shows that X1 aint no slouch in the poly count department.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

3d world looks better than ryse and MK8 looks better than 3d world.
Mk8 wins

Ryudo said:
3d world looks better than ryse and MK8 looks better than 3d world.
Mk8 wins

quote b4 edit.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

sales2099 said:
Just shows that X1 aint no slouch in the poly count department.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

That do look good. I had no idea.

@fps dominator --- i played the entire capaign for ryse twice and i never experienced teh framerate into the teens. The framerate only dropped by miniscule amount during cutscenes. Apart from that the gameplay was a very smooth experience for me