By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW 10th May up! US/UK Software up.

US and UK adjusted for X1, both now lower than PS4

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
US and UK adjusted for X1, both now lower than PS4

Hory clap, they really did some major adjusting. So XOne is now first in zero tracked territories. I guess that's more realistic now.

The drop in X1 sales were expected given the price cut/new model announcement. I still don't understand why they announced it that early.

Kresnik said:
I guess we're sticking with those 2k hardware / 42k Borderlands figures, then?

They are definitely both wrong. I think more of a 20k-30k range. That jump from week to week would be insane if it was 42k (Probably a 4200% increase O.o)

tbone51 said:

They are definitely both wrong. I think more of a 20k-30k range. That jump from week to week would be insane if it was 42k (Probably a 4200% increase O.o)

That wouldn't be insane for a new model which is also a restock in much of NA.

But no.  We're going for 300 units down WoW and phantom sales from a console bundle voucher.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Titanfall tied with COD for best selling title :)

June 9 cant come soon enough lol

PS4 will still win June.

●Adjustments:

PS4 117,218 Same
3DS 101,721 Same
X1 69,605 53,308 (-) 16,297
PS3 41,571 Same
Vita 32,691 Same
WiiU 30,413 Same
X360 26,156 Same

That X1 needs some more adjusting!

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

That wouldn't be insane for a new model which is also a restock in much of NA.

But no.  We're going for 300 units down WoW and phantom sales from a console bundle voucher.

Well it was doing 5k-8k a week prior to March, so maybe...

Oh wow
The PS4 is really having an easy game in this Gen
PS4 is selling easily more than twice as the X1 globally(only important thing)
June/Pricecut won't be something to fear then at all,probably not even in the US

mornelithe said:
The drop in X1 sales were expected given the price cut/new model announcement. I still don't understand why they announced it that early.

This doesn't even take that into account yet. It was announced on the 13th, this chart goes up to the 10th.