By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox one will catch up soon with PS4 and then outsell it in the USA

LMAO Darkfeanor and the drill same guy? Totally in massive denial and not in touch with reality over a console.

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:

aquamarine has been verified,  hes leaked, and later we got word from sony and ms.

we are not using educated guesses, we are using information given to use by verified leakers.  everyone can see the leak, and do the math.  with VGC we are just given numbers, that are always adjusted, with no back end information on how those numbers were actually achieved.

we get a clear picture every month, you are just in complete denial.

May's Results - thanks to Aquamarine and various angles

Originally Posted by SwiftDeath  

So probably this is final

PS4 ~ 197k
3DS ~ 97k
XB1 ~ 77k
Wii U ~ 61k 
360 ~ 57k
PS3 ~ 36k

Those are Aquamarine May numbers.

Unfortunaly they can´t be confirmed. And IIRC they took a while to be given as final in the NG thread. 

My point here is that why would Sony be quite about winning May by a far larger margin they won January (and April ratio was supose to be the same)?

I have no doubt PS4 sold more in May, April, March... but I have to resign the fact that the exactly figures are unknow but for a few people, and those people won´t leak out those numbers. 

PS: And if those numbers are correct, VGChartz is overtracking both PS4 and XOne, no adjustiments?

DD_Bwest said:

aquamarine has been verified,  hes leaked, and later we got word from sony and ms.

we are not using educated guesses, we are using information given to use by verified leakers.  everyone can see the leak, and do the math.  with VGC we are just given numbers, that are always adjusted, with no back end information on how those numbers were actually achieved.

This again.

Even an important french website named Gamekult knows this and wait for leaked numbers to put their article. The picture of May's numbers that I have posted is from them.

Dark_Feanor said:
DD_Bwest said:

PS4 ~ 197k
3DS ~ 97k
XB1 ~ 77k
Wii U ~ 61k 
360 ~ 57k
PS3 ~ 36k

Unfortunaly they can´t be confirmed. And IIRC they took a while to be given as final in the NG thread. 

My point here is that why would Sony be quite about winning May by a far larger margin they won January (and April ratio was supose to be the same)?

I have no doubt PS4 sold more in May, April, March... but I have to resign the fact that the exactly figures are unknow but for a few people, and those people won´t leak out those numbers. 

PS: And if those numbers are correct, VGChartz is overtracking both PS4 and XOne, no adjustiments?

Keep spinning bro, everyone is laughing at you not with you..Pathetic. PS4 is winning even in the US deal with it, it is just a consoel LMAO.

Dark_Feanor said:
DD_Bwest said:

Hes still having a hard time coming to grip with facts.  NPD and aquamirine were good enough for him when it came time for december NPD,  but now that it shows ps4 domination he's singing a different toon

Please, stop with the BS. I won´t going to a stupid console war with.

You have nothing to point out my aliance, and you won´t find any post of mine repeating BS after BS like you do.

Yes, we understand your point, XOne fanboys are winning little bitches that live on a made up world against the undenaialbe fact that the allmight PS4 is selling butloads and none out of stupidity is buying a XOne.

Ok? go the the next point, please.

PS: I didn´t trust Neogaf insiders then and I don´t trust then now. They only apears AFTER the facts are well know and trying to pose as carriers of secrete knowledge.

I don't think it will take anyone more than a few seconds to figure out your "alliance."

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
DD_Bwest said:

PS4 ~ 197k
3DS ~ 97k
XB1 ~ 77k
Wii U ~ 61k 
360 ~ 57k
PS3 ~ 36k

so your basing everything on sony being quiet? wow

and we always see adjustments after the fact, just because you havent seen it yet doesnt mean its not going to happen.  and hell VGC has boat loads of numbers that are off from official sources,  we get threads that pop up about it all the time

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Sony never revealed official NPD numbers, not just 4 months lol, they have always done that. Doen't change the fact that ps4 is winning.

Dark Feanor is the kinf of denial.

Just because NPD is more respected and popular does not make their numbers more correct.
Their numbers are still just an estimation.

TheDrill said:
Just because NPD is more respected and popular does not make their numbers more correct.

Doesn't matter how accurate their numbers are, Sony, MS, and Nintendo listen to them, and make there decisions based off of them and make there sales annoucements from them.

If NPD said that MS sold 9 million units in July, leading to a total of 13 million units, the news would be out a day earlier because of leaks, and within 20 minutes of NPD confirmation Microsoft would have a statement.

You would also say NPD is god.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

TheDrill said:

weve been through this already..  NPD is used by the industry.  MS nintendo and Sony use them.   the same cant be said for vgc..

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz