By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox one will catch up soon with PS4 and then outsell it in the USA

LOL Xbone will never catch ps4.

Around the Network
TheDrill said:
The X1 is already selling out at Gamestop due to the price cut.

Looking at Gamestop's best sellers, PS4 Destiny bundle clocks at #18 and the PS4 is at #50. Xbox One is at #97.

On Amazon, PS4 Destiny bundle is at #8 and the PS4 is at #10. Xbox One is at #45 with the Titanfall bundle at #52.

Increase in sales? Yes. Enough of an increase to outsell the PS4? Unlikely.

Aura7541 said:
TheDrill said:

Looking at Gamestop's best sellers, PS4 Destiny bundle clocks at #18 and the PS4 is at #50. Xbox One is at #97.

On Amazon, PS4 Destiny bundle is at #8 and the PS4 is at #10. Xbox One is at #45 with the Titanfall bundle at #52.

The main page has news that says that Gamespot confirmed that X1 price cut boxes sold out, and normal priced ones increased in sales.

Their site must not be updated in real time, or it only includes sutff sold online, most people buy in shops.

TheDrill said:
Aura7541 said:
TheDrill said:

The main page has news that says that Gamespot confirmed that X1 price cut boxes sold out, and normal priced ones increased in sales.

Their site must not be updated in real time, or it only includes sutff sold online, most people buy in shops.

Then the same would apply to PS4, you are rasping at straws....x1 is not catching ps4 anytime soon.

If more people are buying PS4's online why would it be different in store? Are you saying people only buy x1's in store? lol.

TheDrill said:
Aura7541 said:
TheDrill said:

Ok then... link the source.  

edit:  also you start by saying gamestop,  then you say gamespot..  which is it that has this article saying sold out? are you talking about the flying off shelves quote that really can mean anything and is just PR talk?(which in no way says sold out)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Ps4 has much better hardwhare and thats the reason all buy ps4.

TheDrill said:
Aura7541 said:

Gamespot =/= Gamestop

It is futile to deny the evidence displayed right in front of your face. PS4 is listed way ahead of the Xbox One in two of the largest retailers for video games. It's a cold hard fact.

Aura7541 said:

Gamespot =/= Gamestop

It is futile to deny the evidence displayed right in front of your face. PS4 is listed way ahead of the Xbox One in two of the largest retailers for video games. It's a cold hard fact.

An honest spelling mistake, could happen to anyone.

TheDrill said:

I assume this is the article you are talking about.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-399-xbox-ones-flying-off-the-shelves-at-gamestop/1100-6420336/

It doesn't say that the xbox one is sold out, or that the sales of the $499 one increased.  It says the former  "started to fly off the shelves" and the latter is still "very vibrant".  Both of these claims are pretty nonspecific PR speak.  Also, both yesterday and now, the $399 XBO was not anywhere near a top seller (#90 right now, below multiple PS4 and Wii U SKUs), it is still available online, and still shows in stock at every store near me.

Yep no way it sold out. There are dozens of gamestops in my area and they all have the $399 models ready to go.