By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - No hate for Vita? Don't worry, I am here to save the day

How much do you hate the Vita?

I love it. 111 31.53%

I like it. 38 10.80%

I was always indifferent. 37 10.51%

Used to dislike, now indifferent. 12 3.41%

Used to hate, now indifferent. 2 0.57%

Still dislike it. 7 1.99%

Still hate it. 98 27.84%

Can't be bothered to vote. 46 13.07%

Total:351
RolStoppable said:

I'd also like to use this opportunity to apologize to the VGC community in general and the resident Vita fanbase in particular. After the December NPD numbers were released, Gnac and I decided to make a funeral thread for the Vita and dance on its grave. It was the Sunday after NPD results and our work never got completed. While I was too occupied by the NFL playoffs, Gnac ran out of whisky. We just didn't care enough to get the job done on a later date. For that I am sorry, because it robbed our beloved website of a sure-to-be memorable thread.

So the Packers lose in the first round, Gnac sobers up for the first time in decades, and we don't get a celebration thread.

Worst. Day. Ever.

Around the Network

I don't really care enough to post any meaningful thoughts in this thread. Moving off topic from whatever system this OP was talking about, however, I am reminded of a Lumineers song...

"The opposite of love's indifference" - Stubborn Love

spurgeonryan said:
My walmart does not even sell it anymore.... the games either. As far as I can tell.

Sounds like you did a good job then.

While I tried to create many threads over the years to show Vita's eventual demise, I think most have accepted that fate.

Meaning there are no loyal banner men, thus no one wants to talk about Vita's doom.

Whereas Wii U has plenty to argue for and Nintendo will always have doom.

superchunk said:
While I tried to create many threads over the years to show Vita's eventual demise, I think most have accepted that fate.

Meaning there are no loyal banner men, thus no one wants to talk about Vita's doom.

Whereas Wii U has plenty to argue for and Nintendo will always have doom.

that's because Nintendo is always doomed, but Sony not. We all know that.

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Still waiting for vita tv - damn sonyites ;(

Star Fox WiiU will probably come out before the Vita TV comes out in America. Just saying...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The Vita was sitting in the back of the bar, wallowing in its own self pity and having a drink. Rol walks up and punches it in the face. Totally uncalled for.

I will comment because I like Rol and I miss Pezus, so we got make all the cool people we have left very happy.
Also, I like my Vita, playing that LONE SURVIVOR game...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

d21lewis said:
The Vita was sitting in the back of the bar, wallowing in its own self pity and having a drink. Rol walks up and punches it in the face. Totally uncalled for.

More like punching it in the stomach, it feels worst when we are sad =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Some people have no life really. hating on something because they feel entitled to do so sounds pathetic to say it lightly.

Me on the other hand, even though I don't have a WiiU, I really hope it gets better sales and be more successful and same with the Xb1. I think there is still enough space for every console, including the one struggling more, the Vita, to be slightly successful at least.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...