By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - am I the only one on?

I mean, in six out of the seven most recent threads, I have the last post. What's up? Half of the northeast (where I live) is getting buried by snow, so pretty much everyone should be off from school?

<insert awesome signature here>

Around the Network

A bit bored, eh?

Hve you ever heard of work or school...
but yeah you do make a good poitn. here at home my school is closed and my dads work got delayed 2hrs but not everyone gets those delays here...

Some threads just are not interesting to some people, or even if interesting they don't have anything to contribute....

If you're ever bored, post on my wall, it's the place to hang these days.

Around the Network

I just haven't been too active lately because I've been pretty busy at work and sick.

What state in the northeast??? I'm having snow too!!!

I wonder if your browser isn't refreshing the hot topics for some reason. I don't see any evidence of that in the last updated post. Maybe in the some of the last posts you posted to...

Slimebeast said:
A bit bored, eh?

Heck, yeah. My bro has been on Warhawk THE ENTIRE MORNING and I can't get him to get off.

Someone whose name I can't remember said:

Hve you ever heard of work or school...
but yeah you do make a good poitn. here at home my school is closed and my dads work got delayed 2hrs but not everyone gets those delays here...

Dude, I live on top of a hill in the middle of nowhere. Even if I was scheduled to work today (which I'm not) there is no way I could get to work if I wanted to because last night it was warmer than it is now, so there is like 1/4 inch of ice on the road with maybe 1.5 inches of snow on top of that. Also, my school cancelled last night, so I don't have anything to do but mess around on here

EDIT:

@jlauro

Well, when I started this thread, other than me, there had been one post in like 15 min, which is why I made this thread. Apparently I was wrong. Sorry

<insert awesome signature here>

Yup, my school is pretty buried in snow too. Damn snow gets old.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.