By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - am I the only one on?

@jdelanoy

unless the company you work for has a "snow day", which never happens unless a state of emergency is called, then you have to use a personal day to take the day off. Some people don't get that much vacation time, for example maybe 5 days personal vacation a year, and don't want to use it.

I have work today, Also, Syracuse University, which never closes, is still holding classes. Just because public schools have this weird idea a couple inches of snow will kill a kid waiting for a bus, doesn't mean the rest of the world stopped.

So in all, between ~8AM-12PM EST, are fairly dead times on this forum.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

So your a thread killer to ? :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Im not very active because my pc died on me.
Im glad the ps3 has a browser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

nordlead said:
@jdelanoy

unless the company you work for has a "snow day", which never happens unless a state of emergency is called, then you have to use a personal day to take the day off. Some people don't get that much vacation time, for example maybe 5 days personal vacation a year, and don't want to use it.

I have work today, Also, Syracuse University, which never closes, is still holding classes. Just because public schools have this weird idea a couple inches of snow will kill a kid waiting for a bus, doesn't mean the rest of the world stopped.

So in all, between ~8AM-12PM EST, are fairly dead times on this forum.

Yeah, well I only work part time, and it's a service job, so if I don't come in on a day with poor weather, I don't get written up because there is like no one shopping there so they are almost happy I don't come in becuase then they would be paying me to just stand there and do nothing.

And you don't have to be an idiot. Not everyone is in college yet, and not everyone can LEGALLY work full-time..... Duh.

<insert awesome signature here>