By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Xbox One will win June 2014 NPD

Eh without proper SW then the "price cut" will not have a large effect. You essentially have XB1 without proper SW and the PS4 with recent exclusive SW (MLB) and possibly Last of Us. If MS has a big marketing push or a decent game releasing then it might outsell it.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
Eh without proper SW then the "price cut" will not have a large effect. You essentially have XB1 without proper SW and the PS4 with recent exclusive SW (MLB) and possibly Last of Us. If MS has a big marketing push or a decent game releasing then it might outsell it.

TLOU's performance will be interesting to watch.

wii u?
full month of mario kart.

The meltdowns when xb1 loses June are going to be absolutely amazing.

Why would it lol? it's just an inferior PS4 at the same price. It might win here on vgchartz but will lose in npd

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I know I am late to the party but........Well I hate to be that guy but I think the PS4 will still take June. Not sure why but I just have a feeling they will still win it. Not by a HUGE margin but it will still win. Even though logically with a $100 price cut I would normally say yeah the XB1 will win. But with the way things have been going this gen I can't use normal logic lol. So I am going out on a limb and going with the PS4 to win!

BUT the price cut will help the XB1 sales A LOT none the less! Even though whenever I do get the XB1 I would prefer one with kinect.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

daredevil.shark said:

Edit: Op and title updated.

Original:

Its as simple as it can be. With $399 Xbox One June NPD; will reveal Xbox One as clear winner. Your thoughts?

PS4 will win NPD for May, Jun, July and Aug, my forecast.

XOne without kinect is just a weak piece of hardware without that one special thing that could differenciate it from PS4=Kinect.

You can already find XBone bundled with free game at a better price than the Kinect-less One + 1 game.  MS did all wrong.  Nothing will change apart from MS losing his face and credibility... 

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Ps4 will win again. That are my thoughts.

Just asking but if PS4 does win June (even by a little) how would it look for MS? Im talking major rage+bragging all over the internet. Would it be worse than March O.o

I would say based on what we already know, the PS4 has a chance to stay ahead in June. I for one thought Titanfall would do it, and as it didn't big time, then I'm not convinced by this either.

So I'm going to say PS4 wins June by at least 25k gap.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!