By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do Japanese Girls Really Love Aussie/American Men?

He's joking obviously, also fkusumot, why do you assume that Japanese girls prefer the American over the Aussie? I disagree, not just because I'm Australian but because the general relationship between the Japanese and Americans is worse then that of them and Aussie, which would have an overall impact on which men they prefer.

Around the Network

Ive lived in Japan on an American Air Force Base. Many Asian women like to marry US citizens (or military) to go back to the states. There are so many mixed couples in the military its crazy. Especially Filipinos.

Whether its to come to the US, or to marry into the wealth of an American, or other reasons, you would have to ask them. Just saying a lot of my friends are Fil-Ams (Filipino Americans) because their dads served in the Philipines (sp?)

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I know he's joking, but generally people complain about stuff like that a lot.

Better to just move on with the thread.

Anyways, Japanese girls love Australians, what, with their luxurious hair, noble steeds...

MontanaHatchet said:

Anyways, Japanese girls love Australians, what, with their luxurious hair, noble steeds...

How do you know he was joking? Is that a personal friend of yours? It was a racial slur and I didn't see any joking context.

This forum is a joke you get banned for nothing. lol. IGN and Gamepro are so much better noone cares what you type.

Around the Network
fkusumot said:
MontanaHatchet said:

How do you know he was joking? Is that a personal friend of yours? It was a racial slur and I didn't see any joking context.

Yeah, I'm just trying to avoid conflict...

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
This forum is a joke you get banned for nothing. lol. IGN and Gamepro are so much better noone cares what you type.

Well, what you said was:

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Japanese girls are cheap and nasty.... lots of Japanese whores out there lol. Asians will do anything for money. "2 dollar love you long time". lol

Explain the joke to me and maybe I'll get a laugh out of it. Please let me in on the joke.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Originally coming from IGN with twice the posts as Soriku, I disagree with you that you can type what you will with no fear on a Ban, Ban's are handed out all the time, although they are, I'll admit, much more lenient then say people like ssj12.

OT: I love Japanese girls.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

then go there, as obviously morals don't matter to you, but they do to VGChartz

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

ArtofAngels said:
He's joking obviously, also fkusumot, why do you assume that Japanese girls prefer the American over the Aussie? I disagree, not just because I'm Australian but because the general relationship between the Japanese and Americans is worse then that of them and Aussie, which would have an overall impact on which men they prefer.

I'm not assuming that Japanese girls prefer Americans over Australians. I said that the anecdotal evidence I had was that Japanese girls prefer Americans. I've spent a lot of time in Japan.