By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Destiny, Watch dogs, FFXV and The Last guardian will flop. [UPDATE]

daredevil.shark said:
Sleepyprince said:

- FFXV : Final Fantasy is a dead brand by now. It still can sell copies, but unfortunately FFXV is somewhat linked to FFXIII in mainstream audience's mind. Even from intersted gamers, FFXV is still versus XIII. This game has been made to be FFXIII mirrored version, made by the same company. Even if they scheduled to release on different time, people will never forget those two games were created at the same time. I have seen trailer, I have seen gameplay video, I was hyped as shit since the first trailer of this game. But time has passed, something like 8 fucking years. Gamers are waiting like dead starving werewolf around the corner, and this game is a sheep. FFXV is the last chance gamers are giving to the main FF license. Gamers and critics will not forget a single framedrop. 
From what I've seen of this game, everything seem to screen previous generation. Corridor, closed space, loading time between map, crappy animation, cheesy dialogue, ill at ease kind of cutscene, no sensation, shitty storytelling quality... And I truly hope I am wrong because if you can fight like the first trailer show us, it would be enough for me. But I don't know if that would be enough for the werewolf inside of us all who want to eat Square Enix alive for all the bad they've done. 

Remember Final fantasy XIII E3 trailer? The way lightning fight in the trailer seemed like gameplay. But in reality it was a video.

Still it sold 7million. I think this is success, not flop.

Around the Network
golfgt170 said:
daredevil.shark said:

Remember Final fantasy XIII E3 trailer? The way lightning fight in the trailer seemed like gameplay. But in reality it was a video.

Still it sold 7million. I think this is success, not flop.

It sold under FF name. People were waiting for a long time. How much did the sequels sold combined? Not much. FF is dead.

Western RPGs are to rule. Games like Final fantasy that are still stuck in 90s turn based era needs to go away. Industry needs to get rid of these garbage.

Just for curiosity, where did you get your crystal ball from?

I could use one of those to try to win the lotto.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

You lost me when you called Titanfall a flop.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
golfgt170 said:

Watch dogs total preorders as of 3rd May:

Ps4: 295k
Xone: 202k
X360: 128k
Ps3: 117k
= 742k
And that's only for US, so:

flop confirmed

Edit, forgot PC version: 55k

=797k

Still a flop imo

Preorders have never equated to game sales, my friend.

daredevil.shark said:

Western RPGs are to rule. Games like Final fantasy that are still stuck in 90s turn based era needs to go away. Industry needs to get rid of these garbage.

Bravely Default is turned based, and that sold fairly well.

all of these games will be extremely successful and you wil BURNNNN!

daredevil.shark said:

I think this site needs to get rid of garbage like you.

FFXV will sell millions. Watchdogs looks very boring, but will sell well. Destiny will be a major success. The last guardian is the most interesting.

For the most part, I think you are incorrect. Your manner of speech is crude and immature.