By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For those whose only current gen console is Wii U!

Which library of games is enticing you more; the PS4 or Xbox One?

Xbox One 266 40.30%

PS4 285 43.18%

I don't own a Wii U / See results 104 15.76%

Total:655
Ryudo said:
Neither. WiiU has the best library right now.
I will get a PS4 when it has more weird niche games and Japanese games. XBO ugh...no

First statement: agreed

Second statement: Why buy an underpowered restricted PC when you could just buy a PC/ Linux box?

Around the Network

Sunset Overdrive does seem like a game that i'd enjoy...

A PS4 of course! I was always going to buy it, I owned every Sony console (even if I hated some of them like the PSP) so the PS4 was always in my plans. The only problem is that buying one here is expensive as fuck. So I'm waiting for some deals and better credit card offers.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Leaning towards an Xbox One at the moment, but not making a decision until nearer the end of the year.

I'm strangely leaning more toward the Xbox One right now (Killer Instinct and Sunset Overdrive vs inFAMOUS Second Son). I'm still very far from buying one or the other but it's almost guaranteed that I'll go with the PS4 at some point.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
I'm strangely leaning more toward the Xbox One right now (Killer Instinct and Sunset Overdrive vs inFAMOUS Second Son). I'm still very far from buying one or the other but it's almost guaranteed that I'll go with the PS4 at some point.

have you seen Quantum Break (XBone Exclusive)?

bigtakilla said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I saw videos around launch, I have to say I haven't followed the game very closely.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
bigtakilla said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I saw videos around launch, I have to say I haven't followed the game very closely.

This is the only real "new" footage I think, but definitely worth a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDqKk2VFXA

To be perfectly honest, I am currently leaning more towards the Xbox One thanks to games like Dead Rising 3 and Sunset Overdrive! Of course, this could all change at E3!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Neither. I have enough of bad libraries with the Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile