By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For those whose only current gen console is Wii U!

Which library of games is enticing you more; the PS4 or Xbox One?

Xbox One 266 40.30%

PS4 285 43.18%

I don't own a Wii U / See results 104 15.76%

Total:655

Wiiu owners should buy an xbone or ps4 to satisfy their gaming needs coz ninty as of now under delivers in the games department

Around the Network
bfydik said:

Wiiu owners should buy an xbone or ps4 to satisfy their gaming needs coz ninty as of now under delivers in the games department

I'm actually quite content with what I have right now.

I might buy a PS4 in 2015 if it has enough exclusives to be worth it, because currently it doesn't.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I'm actually quite content with what I have right now.

I might buy a PS4 in 2015 if it has enough exclusives to be worth it, because currently it doesn't.

I do agree about the ps4 Lacking Exclusives( that i like) mainly because i don't like FPS game and i like jrpgs.

Even the ps3 exclusives is lacking for me because of not enough jrpgs. 

bfydik said:

Yep, there are TONS of games on those two consoles. Just wish they weren't so subpar in quality in comparison to Nintendo games would be my only complaint. 

bigtakilla said:
bfydik said:

Yep, there are TONS of games on those two consoles. Just wish they weren't so subpar in quality in comparison to Nintendo games would be my only complaint. 

There might be 3rd party games that is not coming to Wiiu that interests them aside from MSFT/Sony exclusives.

Around the Network
bfydik said:

I think that's Wii U owners call and not yours.  I am very happy with my Wii U, think you very much.

bfydik said:
bigtakilla said:
bfydik said:

There might be 3rd party games that is not coming to Wiiu that interests them aside from MSFT/Sony exclusives.

Eh true, not many of those out now though, it certainly wouldn't be a wise investment in 2014. Many of the third party games won't be announced or released until next year at least.

So far Xbone has clearly been better, still I think Ps4 is going to be better in the long run.
Anyway I'd easily choose a next-gen PC over them.
I'll make a choice after the e3, if the rumors about Project Beast are true, than I'm going for Ps4.

wangjingwanjia said:

And as you said yourself "I ask because other Nintendo fans, including myself, seem to have begun leaning towards the Xbox One.". I checked your profile and it said you're American, and in the USA the Xbox brand is the biggest. If you would ask a Nintendo fan from Asia or Europe they would say that they lean more towards PS4, I can guarantee that. Especially Japan.

I learn more towards Xbox One than PS4 and I'm not American.

PS4. Heck I already bought MGS5GZ for it (was a really really good launch offer) but I don't have the console.

Xbox One hasn't even been released in my country but it might have a couple interesting titles for me down the road.

Yep.