By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mindblown: Cranky kong is the original donkey kong!!!

bigger question is whether Donkey Kong Jr. is the current Donkey Kong as a child or if he is the father of the current Donkey Kong.

if i remember right Cranky has switched from being grandfather to father across games.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
WagnerPaiva said:

No shit...

He is also a gorilla.

so... are Dixie/Tiny and Kiddy/Chunky cousins or siblings? :P
Is DKJR the new Donkey Kong or is he his father?

and from I recall, isn't DKC DK Diddy's uncle or something?

I think they are cousins I guess, Diddy, Dixie and Tiny. DKJr is father of Dokey from DKCountry, that is for sure. I don´t remember if he is Diddy´s uncle, althought I played DKC on SNES till the end 2 times back in the day.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Pavolink said:
BasilZero said:
The name of the main character of the Legend of Zelda is Link, not Zelda.

Nope. Zelda is the elf guy with a green tunic.
Link is the princess.

Zelda is the sword name, Link is the name of the castle where Mario lives. Mario is the boy in the green tunic, he has to save the princess, which is named StarFox and get the power mistic object named Tetris to defeat the evil lord named Tanuki Suit.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Zero999 said:

that's not basic, it's specific knowledge.

Didn't you read the handbook?

other facts:

Fox has metal legs.

Mario's original name was Jumpman.

Peach's predecessor was Pauline.

Not to mention: The bricks and question marks in Super Mario Bros. is the Mushroom Kingdom population.

Around the Network

hmm what came first the monkey or the egg?

LiquorandGunFun said:
hmm what came first the monkey or the egg?

Obviously the egg. Before that, primal chaos reigned.