By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Sony is giving out hats early I see :p

Around the Network

Ether One= Another rushed game.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:

What's wrong with it, bugs?

celador said:
kivi95 said:

What's wrong with it, bugs?

Only played a few minutes and some things should have easliy have been seen in QA. There is a patch now so they might have fixed does issues(although it's just as big as the whole game.....)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I like it, even if it's close to the TGS. This one is not as important as before and won't overlap.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
So, what about Sony skipping Gamescom guys? We also need to bring the topic here

I liked having Gamescom in the summer, because there isn't exactly much else going on. But the holidays are going to be insanely busy, with Paris and PSX and loads of games releasing. So its all the same in the end really

I'm pretty neutral towards it overall, at first I was pretty bummed that I'll have to wait longer, but now I can watch the show without having to worry about other stuff too much, so that's pretty great.

At the end of the day the content is important.

What I'm wondering about is how Sony is going to try and do their marketing for the holiday games they do have, are all of them only getting one big conference before release this year? Are they releasing after PGW? What about a potential new 2015 game announced at E3? Are they not going to have something like that? Will they try and push that with only E3 and own marketing efforts after that? (Though that can also be put out after PGW)

I don't personally mind that they're skipping Gamescom. It makes sense since E3 and Gamescom are so close together and appeal to mostly the same audiences. Also, just because they're not having a conference doesn't mean they aren't going to have show floor presense, which is the most important thing about Gamescom.

Moving their conference to Oct 27 also suggests to me that they'll probably announce a $100 price cut that day effective immediately. It wouldn't be a bad time either and could detract from Halo 5 in some capacity.

rutea7 said:
ReimTime said:
KyleeStrutt said:
So apparently you can no longer download P.T. even if its in your library.

Damn I added it to it in hopes of being able to download it by the time I got a PS4 :(

Same. Soooo stupid.

i downloaded it when they anounced the removal, now i'm NEVER EVER deleting that from my ps4... even if i'm too scared to play it my boyfriend or a friend might enjoy it at some point. besides, it's like a piece of videogame history right there... a tragic piece.

Since Starcraft didn't take up the offer I'll ask you: I'll trade you my potato chip shaped like Elvis for your PS4 with PT on it

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:

Let's say their big game this holidays will be GT7.

They can announce it at E3, tease it at both TGS and PGW, so all the audiences would be reached, but really, Gamescom would be the best place to have it as Europe love GT, but if they are not ready yet by that time so PGW has tpo be heavily marketed.

GT6 released December 6, they can pretty much release it at PSX, like tease it at the first day and do a limited release during the second day, thay would bring A LOT of atention, then release it normally at stores a week later.

If they announce it'll be released in December at E3, so June, reinforce it at Gamescom in some way, in August, tease it at TGS, in September, tease it again at PGW with a playable demo, in Octover (also in BGS here, we love GT), then do a full tease + early release to people at PSX in the next day then a global release at the announced date (probably at TGS) right after it, I guess that's more than enough to fix it at people minds.

The possibility of a Prologue is pretty much ruled out isn't it

#1 Amb-ass-ador